CONGRATULATIONS TO BATCH 2009-2010
ALSO TO CHARMAINE CABAL AKA Mihax….hahaha
I will miss you all….
Actually, I am a kpop fan. Pero one time narinig ko ung Ppop (pinoy pop) sa music industry ng pinas. And there’s a lot of negative comments sa mga nagdebut like being a COPYCAT. Alam niyo, ito lang ang masasabi ko:
1. There’s a reason why there is a Ppop in our music.
2. This year lng nag debut ang XLR8 and Pop girls: So meaning, first debut pa lang yun. Wala pa ang 2nd, 3rd, or how many songs yung na debut nila kaysa sa kpop na how many songs na debut nila bago naging hit dito sa pinas. FOR EXAMPLE: “Nobody but you” by wonder girls. Hindi naman yan ang first single album nila eh.
3. Maganda naman ang boses ang XLR8 and Pop girls, but their dance needs a lot of progress. So practice lng ng practice sa sayaw. “PRACTICE MAKES YOU BETTER”
4. Hindi parehas ang songs sa Kpop and Ppop. Parehas nga ang beat pero to be honest. All music has the same beat hindi lng ang kpop.
5. Actually, hindi naman ang kpop ang unang naghit. Ang america ang naghit sa pinas. Yung nagkaroon lng ang Pop in Seoul sa pinas nung between 2000 to 2006..i think.
So please, whoever read this. Give the Ppop a chance. Masanay lng kayo. Saka kung magkakaroon naman ng Plagariasm sa grupo na un. Its their choice. Not kpop fans’ choice. That’s all I can say. Sana na understand niyo ang nasabi ko. :P
Who are you…really?
You constantly analyze the deeper meaning of all that occurs in your life. You are on a never-ending journey to find your purpose in life. You are able to see through the surface of situations and the facades that people often carry. You are observant and non-judgmental…. Your creative and thoughtful mind enhances your chosen and natural talents. You feel deeply and passionately about everything that you do. Your life is about the pursuit of knowledge, understanding, and answers. You have a great depth to your heart and mind that some may find intimidating and others will be drawn to.